OT? - What Group Will Be Next?

What wacko out of touch group will be next? The American Communist party, the Black Panthers, Skin Heads, Democr..., well, you get the point.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/11/kkk-group-seeks-to-adopt-georgia-highway-for-litter-control/

  • Re: OT? - What Group Will Be Next?
    ... "Lone Haranguer" wrote in message ... Communist party, the Black Panthers, Skin Heads, Democr..., well, you get the point. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: OT? - What Group Will Be Next?
    ... "Lone Haranguer" wrote in message ... the Black Panthers, Skin Heads, Democr..., well, you get the point. ... I bet those agents didn't think they were signing up for roadside litter patrol when they joined. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: OT? - What Group Will Be Next?
    ... |> What wacko out of touch group will be next? ... Reminds me of the joke where papa writes his son in prison that he will ... spade up the yard and the son isn't there to help. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: OT? - What Group Will Be Next?
    ... |> What wacko out of touch group will be next? ... Reminds me of the joke where papa writes his son in prison that he will ... spade up the yard and the son isn't there to help. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: OT? - What Group Will Be Next?
    ... George Anthony wrote: ... Communist party, the Black Panthers, Skin Heads, Democr..., well, you get the point. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)