Walmart vs. the $1.2 million RV

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20120605/news/706059975/

"If you don't know these worlds existed, you can't begin to guess what happens when they collide. Even a master in the art of traveling by RV, who knows the lingo and is fully immersed in this popular subculture of the Walmart life, didn't grasp the situation when he discovered that his $1.2 million luxury motor home and the 40 grand inside were gone.

"I was stunned. I called my wife and said, 'Somebody stole my coach,'" said Larry Socha, recalling how he ran some banking errands with his 90-year-old mother the Saturday morning before Memorial Day, returned to the Walmart parking lot in Glen Ellyn where he had spent the night, and discovered that his luxury 40-foot, 22.5-ton RV with the safe full of cash and the 25-foot trailer for his Mustang GT had been towed."
[snip]

"He said he just wants to warn others and perhaps push Walmart to be a little more sensitive and communicative about this issue. There's no use fighting over $872.50, which he said is basically "a tank of gas," but he said he wouldn't mind an admission that the situation could have been handled better."

TB

.