Ping Mark

For some reason I can't reply to the thread about generators, but can
other threads. I'll try it here, sorry!

I don't know much about those specific models. I do know the Champion
is made in china. Alan Robinson use to be on here. He was a generator
guru. He recommended the Champion to me. I bought the 3500/4000 model
to use when the house electric goes out. My model also has an RV plug
for 30 amp ( I think) service RV's. I haven't used it much, but it has
always started on the first pull after I turn the gas on and give the
gas time to fill the bowl. Before I bought it I checked to see if I
could get parts. It appears I can. It is not quiet, but I've heard
noisier ones.

Hank

  • Re: OT Chinese QUALITY
    ... None of the PDF files download properly. ... In addition, some generators ... This recall affects all gasoline models rated for 950 W, 1200 W, 2500 W, ... a price that would have bought him a much better ...
    (rec.radio.shortwave)
  • Re: Mail order generators
    ... generators at home depot and lowes are more for contractors, ... The bigger generators are actually quieter than the little ones. ... Here's the one he bought, ...
    (rec.gardens)
  • Re: M$ Virus takes down Grid
    ... Yeah, and don't you wish you hadn't? ... You insane ramblings are as pathetic as the people who ran out and bought ... generators before the turn of the millenium and who devoted their days to ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: M$ Virus takes down Grid
    ... Yeah, and don't you wish you hadn't? ... You insane ramblings are as pathetic as the people who ran out and bought ... generators before the turn of the millenium and who devoted their days to ...
    (microsoft.public.security)