Ping Mark

For some reason I can't reply to the thread about generators, but can
other threads. I'll try it here, sorry!

I don't know much about those specific models. I do know the Champion
is made in china. Alan Robinson use to be on here. He was a generator
guru. He recommended the Champion to me. I bought the 3500/4000 model
to use when the house electric goes out. My model also has an RV plug
for 30 amp ( I think) service RV's. I haven't used it much, but it has
always started on the first pull after I turn the gas on and give the
gas time to fill the bowl. Before I bought it I checked to see if I
could get parts. It appears I can. It is not quiet, but I've heard
noisier ones.

Hank
.