Re: Interesting Weather Site
- From: Bob Hatch <bob.hatch@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 05:27:54 -0700
On 6/4/2012 10:54 PM, bill horne wrote:
Bob Hatch wrote:On 6/4/2012 8:38 PM, K Miller wrote:"Bob Hatch"<bob.hatch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On 6/4/2012 6:03 PM, bill horne wrote:K Miller wrote:http://weatherspark.com/#!dashboard;q=bellingham%2C%20WA%2C%2098229%2C%20USA
Looks like it might be handy for trip planning...
Hey. That's a pretty neat site - but I could change my mind later.
Familiarity breeds contempt, you know.
I'll be using it primarily for making my lawn mowing schedule.
What's a lawn?
It's like a moat only much greener and sometimes larger.
What's a moat?
Imagine a closed arroyo filled with Bud Light.
What does "greener" mean.
Imagine a saguaro skin laid on the ground.
OK, thanks. Got them both. :-)
You guys do remember I'm in Arizona where it's been over a hundred
several times already, and the daytime humidity is about 10%.
What's a schedule?
It's what you make when you have a moat to maintain.
“There is no worse tyranny than to force a man
to pay for what he does not want merely because
you think it would be good for him.”
? Robert A. Heinlein
- Prev by Date: Wonderful Trip to Mcleodganj (India)
- Next by Date: Re: OT: Where is PETA When You Need Them?
- Previous by thread: Re: Interesting Weather Site
- Next by thread: Re: Interesting Weather Site