- From: Hank <ninebal310@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 08:54:12 -0800 (PST)
A couple days ago a Gun store/shooting range was broke into. The
robbers took between 80-100 guns as reported by TV. It seems teh Feds
are investigating and are offering a $5000 reward.
Maybe I am crazy, but the reward seems kinda low. I am thinking that
the reward should be much higher. How much is getting those guns out
of the hands of criminals worth? How much was the guns worth? How much
time MAY be saved by the investigators? How many lives could be lost
before they find them if they ever do?
It would seem a higher reward could possibly be the difference between
finding the guns and not finding the guns. If nobody comes forward,
the size of the reward doesn't really matter now does it?
- Prev by Date: Re: OT-Another state with the "Castle Doctrine"?
- Next by Date: Re: Re: OT Jobless
- Previous by thread: OT Obama's mortgage relief
- Next by thread: Re: OT...... guns