- From: nothermark <nothermark@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: 27 Jul 2010 20:19:02 -0500
After two years I finally got around to trying to clean the outside of
1. I have black streaks in places that look like they may come off
the roof. Any thoughts about how to clean them?
2. Should I be checking anything in particular on the roof?
3. Ditto cleaning/lubricating anything on the roof?
4. I think I got the message to clean it, wax it, then order a
driwash kit with Bob's number. Did I miss something in all the notes?
5. I found one rubber window gasket pulled out at a corner. it
popped in when I ran my finger down it. Is it OK to glue them if they
don't stay in place? I'm thinking weather stripping adhesive but open
- Prev by Date: Re: OT Google is missing
- Next by Date: Re: RV Maintenance
- Previous by thread: OT-ACK-Global Mixup.....
- Next by thread: Re: RV Maintenance