Re: Older Suburban Parts???

Removed the motor, and the seized bushing. cleaned it all up, lubed it
and put her back together. She's working and I have a call into
Suburban (they'll be back Monday) hoping to find a repalcement. If
not, I'll sell the coach, move into a cheap apt and save enuff cash to
buy a newer unit. The missus wants a flat (bad hip/knees). Thanks all
for your input!!!

Steve