Re: PROMO Code for Coach-Net?

Tom J wrote:
Pegleg wrote:
Anyone know if there is one available?

Brian

Have you phoned them - 1-877-801-0333

I belong to a club that contracted with them.

Tom J

That is my next step...their web sign-up page requires that you belong to one of the list rv clubs...seems Kind of a strange requirement in my opinion.

Only one listed that I know anything about is escapees which although I understand is a good outfit I really don't need it and don't want to have to shell out more money just for a club.

Brian

  • Re: PROMO Code for Coach-Net?
    ... I belong to a club that contracted with them. ... Tom J ... That is my next step...their web sign-up page ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Continent cut off
    ... will take Easyjet to get me my money back? ... I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Good Sam Question
    ... I'm not all that familiar how the Good Sam's Club works, ... though I belong to Good Sams:) I only do it for ... The members spend lots more ... I just don't think Good Sam is prepared to take a stand. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: write govenor Richardson
    ... threatend to beat me with a club which he was brandishing....as he ... yelled that if he came after me with the club Id just shoot him... ... that dog" then the shoot people scenario escalated. ... wouldl tom bring this up on a thread regarding doiong something to ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: I played today!
    ... I did hit some good drives and some good irons. ... What club do you belong to, Tom? ... Mays Landing Country Club. ... course with unlimited golf memberships available. ...
    (rec.sport.golf)