Re: CopyWipe and Windows 7

Bob Hatch wrote:
OK, I didn't mark it OT, because I don't think it is. We all travel
with our computers and we all have problems with disk crashes at one
time or another.
As I remember CopyWipe does not work with Vista. I've pre-ordered W7
Pro for my desktop and Mary's laptop. Does anyone know, or would care
to make a guess if CopyWipe will work with W7.

If it doesn't the program that I've seen recommended is Acronis.
Anyone using that program for disk cloning?

I just received my copy of Acronis Home 2009, but I have not tried it yet. I
have a stale clone from Ghost, that needs updating, so I will try Acronis.

--
Frank Howell

.