Re: OT 2000 Year Old Record Shattered

You wrote:
>What do you expect out of an armature?

Electricity.

Other than that, you at least presented your idea of a solution. Good.

My take on the results of your policy:

Immediate civil war in Iraq, followed by carnage, followed by
terrorist control of much of the country. IE:, Afghanistan all over
again, followed by another invasion of Iraq by us to kick out the
terrorist regime.

Tom

.