Re: OT 2000 Year Old Record Shattered

You wrote:
>What do you expect out of an armature?

Electricity.

Other than that, you at least presented your idea of a solution. Good.

My take on the results of your policy:

Immediate civil war in Iraq, followed by carnage, followed by
terrorist control of much of the country. IE:, Afghanistan all over
again, followed by another invasion of Iraq by us to kick out the
terrorist regime.

Tom

  • Re: OT 2000 Year Old Record Shattered
    ... So you want to know what Prez Lampson would do NOW, ... I would tell our allies that we were leaving in six months, ... I'd arm everyone in Iraq to the teeth, saying that none of them were ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Lunch with DocTom
    ... and our Major is leaving for Iraq Aug 22. ... OK, FORGIVEN THIS TRIP!!! ... Tom in Ct ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Lunch with DocTom
    ... a two hour lunch with DocTom, ... and our Major is leaving for Iraq Aug 22. ... Tom in Ct ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • From Ron Paul......
    ... But isn't it quite possible that these dangers are simply a consequence of having gone into Iraq in the first place, rather than a consequence of leaving? ... The justification given now is that we must persist in this war or else dishonor those who already have died or been wounded. ... We should have confidence in how well freedom works, rather than relying on blind faith in the use of military force to spread our message. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Toms last journey
    ... Our brother Tom has begun his final journey home. ... He left Anaconda military base at Balat, Iraq, at dawn on Mar. 13 (9 p.m. ... when the CPT Iraq team asked officials at the ...
    (alt.religion.christian)