Re: OT Re: Tyson brings back Jim Crow

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 14:56:21 GMT, Will Sill <will@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>No doubt you will have the usual hissy fit and claim I am picking on
>you, but I just gotta ask:
>
>WHY are you downloading, reading and responding to OT posts,
>then??????????
>
>Will Sill

Because I like some of 'em......

Hunter
--

http://members.aol.com/hhamp5246/roadtrip2005.htm

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"

  • Re: OT: Downloading file by sending email
    ... A bit of research on that (and reading the manpages) showed me how. ... Gotta make a shell/ perl script now to parse the message and do the downloading etc ... ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: OT Re: Tyson brings back Jim Crow
    ... >>No doubt you will have the usual hissy fit and claim I am picking on ... but I just gotta ask: ... >>WHY are you downloading, reading and responding to OT posts, ... THE HELL IS PUTTING OT ON THE FRONT OF POSTS GOING TO HELP REDUCE YOUR ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Thief 2014
    ... All of those features can be turned off or on in mine. ... Must be my reading comprehension skills. ... Someone using a program built from the ground up for downloading ... updates via torrent, people will think you're torrenting illegal stuff. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action)
  • Re: Will Windows XP (with service pack 2) support a 160 GB HDD?
    ... Reading your post i downloaded the hdtune file and ran it on my ... In the health tab, ... It yellow highlighted "reallocated sector count" because ... You can check your PC easily by downloading HD Tune. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Closed for submissions
    ... I have to get up and leave what I'm reading. ... Blackberry format. ... I never got into downloading directly ... Nothing really beats a paper book, but I might well be tempted to try books ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)