- From: "Bruce" <bsnell4_nospam@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 19:26:01 -0700
"Mark Jones" <noemail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> "Bruce" <bsnell4_nospam@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Rich, Well, last Friday, I arrived at work late and left at noon.
>> spent the morning walking around the office talking to old friends
>> saying goodbyes. As far as work went, I didn't accomplish any real
>> work in the last two weeks, and only did a minimum in the last 6
>> weeks. Everything of value that I normally did stopped when my
>> replacement took over my desk.
> Can I start my countdown now? I have about 20.4 years to go until
> I reach 65. Full Social Security probably won't start until 67 for
> but I just can't see working that long.
Of course you can start counting now. I won't turn 57 till next
month, so its never too early to start planning, you may get lucky and
find yourself able to quit early.
- Prev by Date: Re: What are the most common options added to an RV?
- Next by Date: Re: Saw a Dodge Sprinter 2500 today!!!
- Previous by thread: Re: Countdown
- Next by thread: Re: Countdown