Re: Nothing stings like a hook in the hand.
- From: Dave LaCourse <dplacourse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 06:48:10 -0400
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 18:48:11, "Tony" <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I wonder how many of you guys carry band aids when you go casual fishing?
Well, when I go "casual fishing" I only carry a bandaid. However,
when I go "formal", I carry a compression bandage, blood pressure
monitor, splints, scalpel, surgical thread and needle, adhesive tape
and bandages, Tylenol, Tylenol Cold, Tums, stool softener, Imodium,
several antiseptic towelettes, *triple* antibiotic ointment, sting
relief pads, scissors, hydrocortisone cream, curad flexible knuckle
bandages, condoms (you can never tell.....), and a little medicinal
single malt in a small flask which I am constantly refilling.
You should see my vest!
As a matter of fact, I am fishing right now in Maine. Yeah, I carry a
- Prev by Date: Re: bass flies
- Next by Date: Re: Nothing stings like a hook in the hand.
- Previous by thread: Speaking of Bass
- Next by thread: Re: Nothing stings like a hook in the hand.