Creative Accounting, evening option: pls go to 'L'
- From: "foolsrushin." <dolomite8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 17:02:36 -0700 (PDT)
On 28 Oct, 17:09, "Alan White" <alannc44@9No$pam)ix.netcom.com> wrote:
"Sanforized" <sanfori...@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Obama said the middle class that he would
not tax as president extends to $250,000.
More recently, that shrank to $200,00 out
of his own mouth.
And more recently yet, Biden said the number
is now $150,000.
McCain warns that the shrinking hasn't finished,
but is definitely headed to $42,000.
As a raw number, that's $20.19 an hour (2080
work hours a year.) Many union members earn
money like that, and they're sure not rich.
As a business owner, I look forward to the proposed tax credit for
businesses that provide health insurance. (under your bad guys' scenario)
P.S. how do you propose to pay down the debt and this stupid war on terror
Write it off the books. One day you'll have a Disney non-recovery
Epiphany, and then all will become clear to you too late, as you see
the rocks below approach at infinitely decreasing speed. Bang, boom,
etc. but with no continuation of the chase! The cat stays flat! [Role
it up and send it to the IMF.- Ed.] 'Once I built a tower to the sun, /
Brother, can you spare a dime?'/ ... /
Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road
America!? My mother, a nurse, trained in Texas, ''best years of my
life!', she always said, adding, 'You'd not be here without America!'
Is it silly to think that America is so gloomy and inward-looking that
it is no longer a miracle.?
- Prev by Date: Re: another shrinking definition
- Next by Date: I've nothing against *** ads per se, but things have quickly descended from the sublime ...
- Previous by thread: Re: another shrinking definition
- Next by thread: I've nothing against *** ads per se, but things have quickly descended from the sublime ...