Gary Sokolich - 2565
- From: Gary Sokolisch <SokolischSpeaks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 07:10:09 -0400
W Gary Sokolich
801 Kings Road
Newport Beach, CA 92663-5715
1029 S Point View St
Los Angeles CA 90035
5309 Victoria Ave., Los Angeles, CA, 90043
TEXAS BOARD OF PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS
February 28, 2008 Board Meeting Disciplinary Actions
W. Gary Sokolich , Newport Beach, California – File B-29812 - It was
alleged that. Sokolich unlawfully offered or attempted to practice
engineering in Texas (...) Sokolich chose to end the proceedings by
signing a Consent Order that was accepted by the Board to cease and desist
from representing himself as an “Engineer” in Texas, from any and all
representations that he can offer or perform engineering services and from
the actual practice of engineering in Texas (...) Sokolich was also
assessed a $1,360.00 administrative penalty.
A former UCLA employee has agreed to provide copies of his research to
the school to settle a lawsuit the university filed against him in 1985,
lawyers in the case said.
The University of California Board of Regents filed a $620,000 lawsuit
against Sokolich, accusing him of taking research on the hearing
capabilities of animals in June, 1982. Sokolich was dismissed by UCLA
- Prev by Date: Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 4/21/12
- Next by Date: Req: Leroy Sibbles "Reggae Hit Bass Lines"
- Previous by thread: Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 4/21/12
- Next by thread: Req: Leroy Sibbles "Reggae Hit Bass Lines"