Most Overrated Opera Singer
- From: "donpaolo" <donpaolo@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 10:23:23 -0800
And, a very Merry Christmas to you, Uncle Ebenezer. God Bless
Date: Dec 19, 3:31 pm
Subject: my most overrated opera singer of all time!!
Will you please stop with the cracker jokes! You're getting on my
nerves! This post if more about baritone than the tenor...who was an
afterthought which you are beating to death. Stop it already!!!!
It's NOT FUNNY! And do please belive me...I in dead earnst when I say
Try to keep this a civil discussion...not some kid's game...nyah, nyah
nah nyah nayh! Pathetic.
I love you amico mio...but you really to way too far. In all the
years I sang with the man and listened to him I never once heard him
crack during a live performance...that's not to say they never
did...but I never heard it. I've known him and have been listening to
him for over four decades. The way you put it...that's all he did was
cracks. Maybe your ears are a bit cracked...have you thought of that?
Jon E. Szostak, Sr.
- Prev by Date: Re: my most overrated opera singer of all time!!
- Next by Date: Re: City Opera/Galvany/The Good Old Days
- Previous by thread: ))))))))))) How To Turn Your Dull Website into Money Making Website(((((((((((
- Next by thread: *