- From: "Mrs Terfel" <mrs.terfel@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 17 Dec 2005 10:44:40 -0800
Stephen Jay-Taylor wrote:
> "I'm sure a certain 39 year old will be happy to correct
> me and make some suitabley sarcastic comment about the falling
> educational standards of young people these days....." Mrs. T
> Well cara, with your spelling of "suitabley", I really don't need to bother,
> now do I ?
> SJT, 39 and proud of it...
Come sei una stronza! I'd like to add in my defence that I'm coming
down with the flu at the moment and am too indisposed to spell
Mrs T xx
- Prev by Date: Re: Stroppy
- Next by Date: Re: Favorite composers of not just opera (some wrote operas)
- Previous by thread: Re: Stroppy
- Next by thread: This Month's Podcast