Re: Our C-Jo is in the hospital

On Jan 14, 5:14 pm, moontrek...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Jan 14, 7:06 pm, The Scarlet Parsnip

<The_Scarlet_Pars...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So good thoughts in the direction of New Jersey...

Got your email Robert, Im so sorry, I love that Cat, she will be in my
prayers for sure.

:( sad moonie.

I will hold her in my prayers and hope
she recovers soon. This is so sad.

  • Re: Sad news
    ... How sad for you to lose a pet of that longevity. ... Prayers that the others are healthy being said. ... Thank to each one of you who took a minute from your busy lives to offer ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: My sweet mother....
    ... How lovely and sad at the same time. ... My prayers and comforting thoughts are with you and your family. ... Vic Aust. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: OT: Irony
    ... Prayers for your dad. ... Donn, also you can go to kltv.com and probably see the video of the 10 ... It's things like this that make me worry about my Dad. ... What a sad, ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Re: OT: Irony
    ... Prayers for your dad. ... Donn, also you can go to kltv.com and probably see the video of the 10 ... It's things like this that make me worry about my Dad. ... What a sad, ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Re: My cousins wife
    ... Susan my prayers and thought are with you - I know it is very sad and so you ... for over 40 years, but still, we always hope and pray for better news. ... Please pray for comfort in her final days and hours, ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.yarn)