Re: The Greatest Thinkers to Walk This Planet Rebut Mikey

On Jul 12, 9:04 am, Jeff <jeff.helge...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jul 12, 12:30 am, vettepassesyou <usatrum...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sole occupier of the Dave Guardala Presidential Sleeping Couch

Wow, talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
Re:

That was copied from usenet, I did not write that, actually I think
Jeffery himself might have,
It might have been one of his signatures.

Do you have a "Trumpet of the Lard" Recliner (tm)?

Re:
ping pong, pong ping
blah blah blah,

  • Re: Castle What?
    ... blame" blah blah blah blah. ... getting in the way well before usenet was widespread. ... I rather think the terminal event will be the lack of a platform to run RISC ... but developers aim at middle ground ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.misc)
  • Re: Liverpool were robbed!
    ... vengeance is natural blah blah ... I fail to see why Barker should be allowed to determine how I act, ... Are you saying you don't agree that what goes on in Usenet should ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: Joke Du Jour, Dubious humor...
    ... an offensive racial joke if it bit you on the ass. ... matter, you called the cops on them, blah blah blah. ... do you believe everything you read on Usenet? ... Which police did I call, ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Criminal records
    ... I don't lose a lot of sleep over my past USENET adventures ... discuss unPC opinions and USENET was certainly one of them. ... even other cableTV programs so their ability to pretend to be shocked is ... that health care should be free, blah blah blah, and I retorted that it ...
    (soc.men)
  • Re: shubas song - sing along!
    ... Shubadeedoobatydoo ... He jerks and goes blah blah blah ... That's because you have bad taste and can't appreciate my genius. ... THIS USENET GROUP IS OWNED! ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)