Red Sound Darkstar - Vocoda

Anyone got a Vocoda EPROM they might want to sell? I've lost mine and
it's one of the best things about the Darkstar (which I just dusted
down yesterday for some live use).

  • Re: $1.2 Trillion Lost on the Market today
    ... just don't sell and you won't lose anything. ... lost anything. ... You don't take into account previous gains. ... For many investors, ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: APRIL FOOLS! Kraigslist Krull Kauses Kalamity
    ... One other thing...or maybe I'm totally lost having been away all day. ... Has the removal of the Gail Bensema mask happened yet? ... 10 people emailed me about the game. ... sell the game for me, at no personal gain for himself. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: $1.2 Trillion Lost on the Market today
    ... Stocks have no value until you sell them. ... lost anything. ... You don't take into account previous gains. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: No amount of bog cleaner sales can save Antheas dream house
    ... have been forced to sell their £5million country home after the couple ... 'I have no comment at all,' Bovey told the Daily Mirror. ... It lost nearly £700,000 in 2006. ... Before the decision to sell, ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: How to beat the ban - Example number 1.
    ... That was a metaphor, lost a few in poker, but none in logical thinking:O) ... On Oct 3 2006 7:24 PM, Bazzer Smith wrote: ... When you want to cash out you simply sell your account on Ebay (for ... It's my brain versus the best brains in the G W Bush government, ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)