FS: Drum cases 22-13-18-14
- From: "Aaron Draper" <baileyscomet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 15:30:43 -0400
I'm going to throw these in here before they go to eBay. Humes & Berg
Econoline (hard fiber) black padded cases in VG condition, sizes are:
BD case (18X22 and smaller)
SD case (7X14 and smaller)
TT case (12X13 and smaller)
FT case (18X18 and smaller)
This will fit standard mounting systems. The mounted tom case will
accommodate a 12" tom with StarCast mounting system, but not a 13". A
standard 13" tom will fit in there fine.
These have been barely used, some scuffing and wear, but in excellent shape.
All the straps/clasps/handles are there and working, no funny business.
They still have the H&B tags on the outside.
$200 plus actual shipping cost, let me know. I will seperate if necessary.
They will hit eBay next week sometime.
"He does seem to have a good amount of 'self of steam' for a retard though."
- Prev by Date: Re: Rest in Peace RMMP
- Next by Date: Another eBay idiot
- Previous by thread: 60's Session Drummer Bobby Graham Radio Special
- Next by thread: Another eBay idiot