analyze jazz chord progress

Hi, there,
How do you analyze this chord pregresses into (functional) Roman numerals?

Gm7 - Bflat m7 - Am7 - Cm7 - F7 (#5 #9) ||
Ema7 - Dm7 - G7 - Cma7 - Bflat m7 - Eflat7 - Dma7 - Cma7 - Bflat ma7 -
Aflat13 (#11) ||
(for clarity, sharp is #, flat is flat)

If, take the key as Gm, I suppose part of the first verse as
Gm7 (i) - Bflat m7 (iii) - Am7 (ii) - Cm7 (iv) - F7 (#5 #9) ||

and perhaps part of second verse as
Ema7 - Dm7 (ii) - G7 (V) - Cma7 (I) - Bflat m7 - Eflat7 - Dma7 - Cma7 -
Bflat ma7 - Aflat13 (#11) ||

How do you think?
Thank you very much ^_^

  • Re: I Am Developing a New Music Notation System
    ... My first guitar came with a color-coded system with little stickies ... John E. Golden wrote: ... New A was A sharp or B flat ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)
  • Re: I Am Developing a New Music Notation System
    ... My first guitar came with a color-coded system with little stickies ... New A was A sharp or B flat ... It's hard to understand why some of the true geniuses in the history ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)
  • Re: I Am Developing a New Music Notation System
    ... My first guitar came with a color-coded system with little stickies ... New A was A sharp or B flat ... It's hard to understand why some of the true geniuses in the history ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)
  • Re: I Am Developing a New Music Notation System
    ... My first guitar came with a color-coded system with little stickies ... New A was A sharp or B flat ... It's hard to understand why some of the true geniuses in the history ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: I Am Developing a New Music Notation System
    ... You know John, when I was an undergrad at least one kid in every theory ... The true geniuses probably did ... New A was A sharp or B flat ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)