Re: Wingy Malone - Tar Paper Stomp

"Peter Richardson" <peter.r@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:7wo4f.706$S24.45223@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> They asked if I could find & play for him "Tar Paper Stomp" by Wingy
> Malone. I've searched everywhere but can't find a copy locally. As I
> gather this needs to be done pretty urgently, does anyone know if
> there's a clean copy on the net that I could download, or does anyone
> have a copy that they could send as a sound-bite for me to download.

It's Wingy Manone, and you can get it at

http://www.redhotjazz.com/songs/wingy/tarpaper.ram

--
Regards,

Stan

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." B. Franklin

  • Re: A way to recover deleted files (just contents) from USF2
    ... > us only have periodic filesystem backups. ... Lets say I just download a 150M ... "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary ... safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: A way to recover deleted files (just contents) from USF2
    ... >> us only have periodic filesystem backups. ... Lets say I just download a 150M ... "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary ... safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: RH 9.0, Putting Samba on Linux with RPM?
    ... I think I'm going to need to download the file again. ... "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary ... safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." ...
    (linux.redhat.misc)
  • Re: HTMLDoc
    ... RHL9 is no longer officially supported. ... download the source and create your own if you want. ... "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary ... safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • Re: Use Caret Accessability
    ... They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary ... safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ... The philosopher has never killed any priests, ...