Do you know what rugae is?
- From: iL_WeReo <caljamscott@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 09:10:21 -0700 (PDT)
There go those dirty minds again. I don't have to look it up on Google
nor do I want to. I awlready know what rugae is. Rugae is two tiny
teets we awl have on the roof of our mouths just behind our front two
teeth. When I had my unecessary orthodonture by the two butchers of
Southern Blvd and Parkchester I was forced to lose my rugae.
God I wish I had my rugae back. You are all very fortunate to have
- Prev by Date: Re: CD length (Is it an issue?)
- Next by Date: Re: Great guitar
- Previous by thread: Great Investment
- Next by thread: Re: Great guitar