Re: Reverb

On Jul 6, 10:45 pm, "Maj6th" <Maj...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am undecided between purchasing a Digiverb or a Holy Grail Plus reverb
pedal.  What experiences, comments, or suggestions can you all give me?
Also, if someone has one for sale at a reasonable price, I might as well buy
from someone here.

You don't say whether you lack reverb altogether or you just have an
amp with crummy reverb. If it's the latter, I find that just a subtle
hint of delay can really bring a lackluster reverb to life. The trick
is to not overdo it. If you already have a delay pedal, you might try
that.

If you lack reverb altogether, I hear good things about the Holy
Grail.

.