Re: New CD Update

Misifus wrote:
Debra Cowan wrote:
rguitarharding@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Wishing you success on your new recording. Congratulations! I can't
wait to hear you in person Deb.

Robert

Thanks, Robert. I can't recall where you are. You can sign up on my email list (it's on my website) to get updates of my touring schedule.

Best,
Debra

Ah, I see an alignment emerging. Deb, Robert is in North Texas. What a coincidence!

Robert, from time to time, Deb graces us with her presence (a father, brother and nephew in TX). You will be informed when we host another house concert with her. You will attend!

-Raf

Oooh! Them's sounds like marching orders, Mr. Harding!!!

Deb

--
"Its those we follow that matter" Loretta Lynn

  • Re: New CD Update
    ... wait to hear you in person Deb. ... Thanks, Robert. ... I can't recall where you are. ... You can sign up on my email list (it's on my website) to get updates of my touring schedule. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: New CD Update
    ... Debra Cowan wrote: ... I can't recall where you are. ... Deb, Robert is in North Texas. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: WHat are the results at Capital???????
    ... You go Robert and Deb. ... Frisbee and Tatiana Mollman 2) Ronnie DeBennedetta and Brandi Tobias ... Arjay Centeno and Melissa Rutz 4) Michael Kielbasa and his ...
    (rec.arts.dance)