Re: when to thin the herd?
- From: Mike Brown <rockon02@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 12:37:43 GMT
that's a question.....when, where, and why? are they follow up
pavan tp 20 classical (i love, but will eventually let go to move up
to a bit better guitar...)
guild d25m-my dad bought it for me in 1977/78....
larrivee om-03 (my first rmmga guitar)
and now, a seagull 12 string....
the natebomb has been dragging the guild out (he is going to be a
Dread man Norman!) so i've been playing it...
maybe because i'm playing it, maybe because of the classical and now
the 12 string..but that chunky baseball bat of neck is getting
comfortable....and i'm loving my guitar. Chuck can tell you all that
it's a wonderful guitar.
so...do i need to thin the herd? let go of one? i'm not really
playing the om right now...but i admit, that could change in a heart
and no, i'm no better at chords and strumming, but there is something
very satisfying about attempting them.
That's not a herd, it's just a small social gathering.
- Prev by Date: Re: ot: big sway
- Next by Date: Re: OT: Windoze ServicePack 3 update...
- Previous by thread: Re: when to thin the herd?
- Next by thread: Re: when to thin the herd?