Re: Bad advice in AG Magazine
- From: walkinay@xxxxxxxxxxx (hank alrich)
- Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 17:28:28 GMT
Big Daddy wrote:
> I tweak my truss rods on occasion when necessary. No problemo.
I've seen people destroy the neck on their guitar after deciding truss
rod adjustment couldn't be a big deal. I adjust mine, too, but I've had
guitars for a while now. I'm not sure I'd tell Joe Public to grab the
wrench and go for it.
- Prev by Date: Re: Belper! Anyone Remember...
- Next by Date: Re: George Wirth's CD Release Party....
- Previous by thread: Re: Bad advice in AG Magazine
- Next by thread: Re: Bad advice in AG Magazine