This NG is about BILL BILL BILL BILLBILL BILL BILL BILLBILL BILL BILL BILL

It's sad a newbie would need to ask, and it remonds me that we've
strayed off the subject, ME! So with that in mind:
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
<insert missing "BILL" here>
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILLBILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILLBILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILLBILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL

  • Re: Finding useful functions- part 1
    ... > Bill Modlin wrote: ... the genes don't know whether the ... Koch has a neurobiological model of mind which has two aspects. ... Perhaps his idea appears to be more direct to environment ...
    (sci.cognitive)
  • Re: I will have to get back in a little while
    ... Bill, you are only at 27 days, hun. ... One of those important things is for me to realize and keep in mind ... get practical things done without smoking cigarettes. ... Bill S. 27 days smoke free. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: My Cruddy Experience Buying a New Taylor
    ... Plus giving them a piece of my mind. ... > Shana Tovah muthafukkkah!! ... Bill... ... > Leo Tolstoy is one of my favourite authors. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: I will have to get back in a little while
    ... One of those important things is for me to realize and keep in mind ... get practical things done without smoking cigarettes. ... Bill S. 27 days smoke free. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: This Newsgroup: Info for a Newbie?
    ... newsgroup's purpose and subject matter> ... All BILL, all the time. ...
    (rec.music.makers.bagpipe)