Who wrote darshan do ghanshyam ?

In the movie, "Slumdog Millionare", Sant Surdas is given credit for
this song. Although similar sentiments have been expressed in Sur
bhajans, this song from the movie Narsi Bhagat could be penned by the
lyricist Gopal Singh Nepali. However, smriti.com website (http://
smriti.com/hindi-songs/darashan-do-ghanashyaam-naath-morii-ankhiyaan-
pyaasii-re-utf8) gives credit to Narasi Mehta.

Does anybody have any credible source to shed some light?

Best regards
Rahul
http://mere--words.blogspot.com/