Re: Songs of vivek mushran, ravina tandon starred movie 'Anjaane'

AbhiEJeet wrote:
This movie has fantastic songs especially 'nain tere zuke zuke'. But i
do not find this movie on giitaayan. Am i doing mistake?

If not, oh boy, nobody on earth is going to post lyrics of nain tere
zuke zuke, kaale kaale baadal, huye hai kuchh ham se.

Heard thousand times in 1994. But i don't have cassette now. But i will
find.

Everybody back off!

I think there was another good song in the movie, a duet
where there is some "rooThna~manaana". Filmed literally
around a tree. The song itself used to be shown on TV.
It is news to me that an audio cassette of the songs was
released. Reportedly, about 14 reels were shot before the
film was shelved for good.

Afzal

  • Re: Rotating Quiz #82
    ... macedonean conqueror meets a charles dickens novel. ... the greatest meets an american idol runner up. ... a cramp mashed up with a marx brothers movie. ... an hourglass mashed up with a jim croce song. ...
    (rec.games.trivia)
  • Re: Climate models suck - Its the programming
    ... Monty Woolly was the 'Man' in the stage version and movie and a close friend of composer Cole Porter dating back to their days at Yale. ... Only game in town and the movie theatre was full, front rows, the officers in their short dinner jackets and be-medaled, and behind them the lads, particularly the RAF Regiment Wing. ... Sure some were rock-apes, and they wouldn't be impressed with anything that bored them to death. ... Scotch lassie comes on and renders her song. ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: an old hindi song in a tamil movie
    ... movie was totally Mahendran's. ... It is sad the lyricist who composed these meaningful song could not ... The film was Nandu and director was Mahendran. ... Indore were in Hindi, most important, with no subtitles or overlapped ...
    (rec.music.indian.misc)
  • Re: The Music Of "Akbar Jodha"
    ... I was also a bit surprised at Afzal Sahib(it if was someone I didnt ... The movie is way better than Asoka I think. ... This in my opinion is the best song of the movie. ...
    (rec.music.indian.misc)
  • Rotating Quiz #82
    ... a movie featuring john bellushi mashed up with dostoyevsky's final novel. ... an elderly bearded man dressed in a robe and carrying a scythe and an hourglass mashed up with a jim croce song. ... a vessel to hold small colorful plants mashed up with an american dinner staple. ...
    (rec.games.trivia)