Amir Khan Nat Bhairav

Here is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?nmxwmnytln3

The tape is almost destroyed, especially the first 20 minutes or so. I
have tried to restore the sound, and the result is still not
satisfactory. Unless you have serious musical or academic interest in
this rendering, I won't recommend downloading.

Partha

  • Re: Recording sound
    ... I want to plug from the Tape Machine's Earphone ... Jack to the Line-In Jack of the Computer's motherboard, ... You should be able to hear sound from your speakers. ... I have tried two different cables and ...
  • Re: Exchange Server Restore From Backup - Help Needed
    ... had to modify the backup so that the Exchange Server files were only ... when I come to do a restore the only option I ... get is to restore to the current machine or to another Exchange Server. ... Because the Travan Tape only holds 20GB uncompressed 40GB compressed, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Dump/restore mystery (off topic)
    ... Triffid wrote: ... > from tape, and restore the latest backup. ... The restore script reported numerous instances ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: Serious Mini-DV Question
    ... over long time periods is necessary; therefore, I've never felt the need to confront the overwhelming body of opinion that the LP spec makes camera to camera compatibility a very iffy proposition. ... If I had to videotape programs that exceed the available tape length, I think I would bite the bullet and add addtional cameras to facilitate tape change. ... Let me tell you another reason sound is so important this time - the Civic Center's sound system was so bad at this year's graduations, we could not understand a WORD any of the speakers said. ... And these little Hi MD recorders will go for 7 hours at HI-SP speed. ...
    (rec.video.production)