Amir Khan Nat Bhairav

Here is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?nmxwmnytln3

The tape is almost destroyed, especially the first 20 minutes or so. I
have tried to restore the sound, and the result is still not
satisfactory. Unless you have serious musical or academic interest in
this rendering, I won't recommend downloading.

Partha

  • Re: Recording sound
    ... I want to plug from the Tape Machine's Earphone ... Jack to the Line-In Jack of the Computer's motherboard, ... You should be able to hear sound from your speakers. ... I have tried two different cables and ...
  • Re: Exchange Server Restore From Backup - Help Needed
    ... had to modify the backup so that the Exchange Server files were only ... when I come to do a restore the only option I ... get is to restore to the current machine or to another Exchange Server. ... Because the Travan Tape only holds 20GB uncompressed 40GB compressed, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Dump/restore mystery (off topic)
    ... Triffid wrote: ... > from tape, and restore the latest backup. ... The restore script reported numerous instances ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: Dump/restore mystery (off topic)
    ... Triffid wrote: ... > from tape, and restore the latest backup. ... The restore script reported numerous instances ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: recovering NTFS volumes
    ... if the file system where the tape is being restored does ... NOT have NTFS? ... in question on the tape didn't include Administrator ... >> this person just restore the tape onto their computer ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)