Sample ID...

Erm... Could anyone provide me with the latest song that has sampled Spandau
Ballet's "True"...?

I remember that it has been a remix of some song... And not, I *don't* mean
Nelly's "'N Dey Say" - definitely something off 2007 or (probably late,
meaning the third/fourth quarter of) 2006.

Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated. :)

--
cheers,
J.

  • Re: [Captions] Congratulations to Derek
    ... > I dare anyone to guess where I got *my* song from! ... Erm, Top Alex? ...
    (uk.media.tv.sf.startrek)
  • Re: Its a Long Way to Tipperary
    ... erm... ... wrong song... ... and God knows it is a hard one -- the salvage ... - Lothrop Stoddard ...
    (soc.culture.irish)
  • ATTN: STRAT (Good Bmore & Breaks Mix)
    ... Q Project v. T of I - Champion Junglist (Jim Sharp Bmore Remix) ... I love the horn sample in this song. ... Grahm & Isis are murder shit! ... His remixes always crush shit... ...
    (rec.music.hip-hop)
  • Re: CMon. Get on the Fump Sideshow!
    ... I just added a new song to The Fump sideshow. ... It's called Hey Let's Talk{The Remix} with The G Wildens ...
    (rec.music.dementia)
  • Re: Best mastered Parlophone Beatles CDs?
    ... drives the entire song with harmonics and feedback. ... guitar part you are thinking is now mixed far back ... ... the ADT on the original mix was only there for the first half ... I understood that George Harrison was quite happy with this remix of his ...
    (rec.music.beatles)