Re: Every day is like a game call it fear factor, got a trunk full of bricks like a contractor

I absolutely love that Jeezy track. Nothing on his LP compares.

The C&S version of Boyz in da Hood is pretty decent though.

DAF

  • Re: Which coat?
    ... A decent hood - try it on and cinch ... head from side to side - remember you may have your hood up for hours. ... latest colours - your jacket should last you for years and this seasons ... not sure where you live but the various UK climbing meccas are ...
    (uk.rec.walking)
  • Re: OT Report: Michael Browns Blood Found On Officer Darren Wilsons Gun, Car Door
    ... Or the boyz in da hood will say all the blood ... is further evidence that the cop attacked the ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Why didnt this raise reopen the betting
    ... Wait 'till I bring those boyz from the hood, ... that type of language. ... Until then I don't want you talking any poker ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Why didnt this raise reopen the betting
    ... bedroom. ... Wait 'till I bring those boyz from the hood, ... that type of language. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Young Jeezy...
    ... >I didn't realise he was part of Boyz in da hood. ... Was reading an article that ... >mentioned he might be leaving the group ...
    (rec.music.hip-hop)