Re: Mochaspresso..

buggzy650 wrote:
How do we check more of the all-time top posters? I'd like to add up my
posts between my different addresses.

Buggzy

I dont think you can, back when I switched to Google groups, I tried
finding out how many I had without the anti-spam string and with the
different ones I used and was totally unsuccessful.

  • Re: E-Mail Message from Microsoft Security (Supposedly)
    ... > and let me guess ....you dont read any of the other posts ... Maybe he needs to know how to view all posts with that CDO contraption. ... understand it is some kind of web view device for reading groups. ... Usenet messages through Google groups, it is a Royal PITA compared to this ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: I know what T.J. does for a living, what does T_Wake do ? ( besides lie )
    ... to one of YOUR posts. ... Google Groups is your friend. ... I will take you up on the bet Relf. ... You really have an inverted world view, dont you? ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Thanks for the Ten Year Congrats!
    ... Over the weekend I read the posts via google groups. ... So, looking at the post on google groups, and responding here... ... Kestrel: Joyce, you are going to *have* to explain that one to me ... The only birds ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)