Re: OT: 3 6 Mafia

On 6 Mar 2006 12:31:11 -0800, "JKS" <mrs_al_assi@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A to the L wrote:
On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 18:45:41 +0100, mattmatical <donteven@xxxxxx>
wrote:

they won the Oscar! dope...

http://altrap.com/write/?p=668

Where can I listen to that song?

check that edited altrap comment now...

Landmark moment!!! I wish I had taped this.

"That's how you accept an Oscar."

How long have 3-6 been using singers, tho?

the original song was performed by Terrence Howard in the movie and on
the soundtrack - Three 6 produced it and wrote it... homegirl singing,
starred in the movie (and also appeared in Common's Testify vid, where
she alledgedly has received a bun in the oven from Chi-Town's finest)

Obviously withTH being up for a nomination and sitting in the crowd in
his Sunday best, he couldn't get up on stage and get crunk, so the
Memphis Mafia did the song instead...

A to the L

"there is no scientific term for the back of the knee."
"if someone made a pie with lil jon's face baked on it that would be amazing"
"A 1 A - BEACHFRONT AVENUE!!!"
Contradictory Hiphop truth with a bitter and twisted attitude
http://www.altrap.com

Howard was going to perform, but was asked by Sidney Poitier (sp?) and
Will Smith, among others, not to get up and "represent Blacks like
that".

you're kidding, right?

RIGHT?

A to the L

"there is no scientific term for the back of the knee."
"if someone made a pie with lil jon's face baked on it that would be amazing"
"A 1 A - BEACHFRONT AVENUE!!!"
Contradictory Hiphop truth with a bitter and twisted attitude
http://www.altrap.com

  • Re: OT: 3 6 Mafia
    ... Where can I listen to that song? ... Contradictory Hiphop truth with a bitter and twisted attitude ...
    (rec.music.hip-hop)
  • Re: New Song
    ... I think its kinda quirky JB, I cant get it out my head now. ... You must be taking it bad JB, its not like you to be bitter. ... are going to gloat at least make the song funny and not something from ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.rangers)
  • Re: OT: 3 6 Mafia
    ... Where can I listen to that song? ... Contradictory Hiphop truth with a bitter and twisted attitude ...
    (rec.music.hip-hop)
  • Re: how come no rappers of today ask chuck d...
    ... Contradictory Hiphop truth with a bitter and twisted attitudehttp://www.altrap.com ... Even "Perhaps Talib Kweli would make a great song" is laughable... ...
    (rec.music.hip-hop)
  • Re: how come no rappers of today ask chuck d...
    ... -Mike Tyson ... Contradictory Hiphop truth with a bitter and twisted attitudehttp://www..altrap.com ... Even "Perhaps Talib Kweli would make a great song" is laughable... ...
    (rec.music.hip-hop)