Re: OT: 3 6 Mafia

On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 22:45:49 -0500, A to the L wrote:

On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 18:55:03 -0500, purrffecttbliss
<purrrfffectttblisss@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

They are on red carpet w/ "grillz".

I love hip-hop!!

How is this OT, mocha?

they won the Oscar! dope...

http://altrap.com/write/?p=668

Where can I listen to that song?

Matt
"The easiest and the hardest word to say is no" (Chuck D)

  • Re: OT: 3 6 Mafia
    ... They are on red carpet w/ "grillz". ... I love hip-hop!! ... How is this OT, mocha? ... Where can I listen to that song? ...
    (rec.music.hip-hop)
  • Re: The Top 10 Songs That Killed Hip-Hop
    ... Hip-hop just may be the most popular music genre on the face of the ... rocking this shit in the ride right now... ... Now I'm not saying this song is bad, but when Fiddy first came on the ... only thing they really brought to the table were filthy raps and fat ...
    (rec.music.hip-hop)
  • Re: Best Hip-Hop and DJ/Producer forums? Why Hip-Hop sucks in 2008.
    ... I didn't like all the production on Lethal Injection, but enjoyed many of the songs nonetheless because the lyrics and content balanced things out. ... As far as the south being incapable of intelligent Hip-Hop, ... I don't deny there might be some listenable gems amongst all the muck, but I'm not going to hunt for them, certainly not when I'll most likely need the instrumental version to get through the song. ... that Menace Clan and other SPC shit and crap all over the ALL SOUTHERN ...
    (rec.music.hip-hop)
  • Re: The Top 10 Songs That Killed Hip-Hop
    ... Hip-hop just may be the most popular music genre on the face of the ... planet and for good reason. ... Now I'm not saying this song is bad, but when Fiddy first came on the ... for a whole slew of cartoon-like hip-hop artists trying to make a buck ...
    (rec.music.hip-hop)
  • Re: The Top 10 Songs That Killed Hip-Hop
    ... Hip-hop just may be the most popular music genre on the face of the ... Now I'm not saying this song is bad, but when Fiddy first came on the ... for a whole slew of cartoon-like hip-hop artists trying to make a buck ... only thing they really brought to the table were filthy raps and fat ...
    (rec.music.hip-hop)