Re: Beautiful feminine rap music?

purrffecttbliss wrote:
On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 20:57:17 -0600, one hand clapping
<sample@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I want to hear beautiful, feminine rap music.

Can you name for me a rapper or rappers who make this?

The best example of this that I know of is Big Mama's song "Une jam ligj per ty". I like it for the sound. I can't say anything about the words, though, because it's in Albanian and I know only a few words of Albanian.

Mystic

I don't always like her music....but I guess Jean Grae fits the
description.

eh, i dunno... i like jean a lot, but she's got a little too much battle-rap in her style for me to call say it's "beautiful". well, depends on the track, i guess.

  • Re: Beautiful feminine rap music?
    ... Can you name for me a rapper or rappers who make this? ... because it's in Albanian and I know only a few words of Albanian. ... I don't always like her music....but I guess Jean Grae fits the ... There's this other alternative rap type of group I just checked out ...
    (rec.music.hip-hop)
  • Re: Beautiful feminine rap music?
    ... Can you name for me a rapper or rappers who make this? ... The best example of this that I know of is Big Mama's song "Une jam ligj ... because it's in Albanian and I know only a few words of Albanian. ... I don't always like her music....but I guess Jean Grae fits the ...
    (rec.music.hip-hop)
  • Re: Beautiful feminine rap music?
    ... one hand clapping wrote: ... Can you name for me a rapper or rappers who make this? ... because it's in Albanian and I know only a few words of Albanian. ... friend. ...
    (rec.music.hip-hop)
  • Beautiful feminine rap music?
    ... I want to hear beautiful, ... Can you name for me a rapper or rappers who make this? ... I like it for the sound. ... because it's in Albanian and I know only a few words of Albanian. ...
    (rec.music.hip-hop)