Re: Beautiful feminine rap music?

On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 20:57:17 -0600, one hand clapping
<sample@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I want to hear beautiful, feminine rap music.

Can you name for me a rapper or rappers who make this?

The best example of this that I know of is Big Mama's song "Une jam ligj
per ty". I like it for the sound. I can't say anything about the words,
though, because it's in Albanian and I know only a few words of Albanian.