NDC Beginning of the End of Football ?

“Football is really on the verge of a turning point here. We may see
it in 15 years in pretty much the same place as boxing or ultimate
fighting.”

"In other words, less a lucrative American colossus and more a niche
sport beloved for its brutality."

From today's New York Times:

http://tinyurl.com/7725p97

--
Ken Fortenberry

  • Re: Michael Moore on Obama
    ... Turning the other cheek on McCains attacks. ... On the verge of picking a regular establishment boring VP ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Id go as high as $200...
    ... Duh. ... My Neon is on the verge of turning 12. ...
    (soc.motss)
  • Re: Boxing Day 26th Dec
    ... > I hope so - I'm still thinking of turning up to it! ... I shall certainly be there although not on Boxing Day, ... To mail simply put back the dots ... ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.rec.walking)