To the Loony Left

And by that I mean Walter:

http://rdd.me/nave6q56

"If people like Professor Unger, people too highly principled
for us folks who muck around in the real world, get their way,
they will not give us a prince turned into a frog, but America
turned into Texas."

Vote the party, not the man.

Word.

Carry on.

--
Ken Fortenberry

  • Re: A joke being called a "charter"
    ... demonstrate your ignorance - it IS on topic in THIS group - convention has it that any problems with moderators for a moderated group, be taken up in the associated OPEN group - so again you show yourself the BE the loser we know you are. ... If Seppo were more 'action' than 'mouth' he could figure out a way to get a group of his own started and try to draw interest folks. ... his and Inger's goals appear to be to mess up sci.* groups with OT muck about muck, their constant norse drivel and Seppo's rabid ranting searches for a larger audiance that will be entertained by these public acts of self-destruction. ...
    (sci.archaeology)
  • Re: A joke being called a "charter"
    ... >>> Your fascination here suggests a paraphilia. ... >> If Seppo were more 'action' than 'mouth' he could figure out a way ... >> to get a group of his own started and try to draw interest folks. ... >> to be to mess up sci.* groups with OT muck about muck, ...
    (sci.archaeology)
  • Re: What Wuz Your First GD Concert You Attended???
    ... set with NRPS opening, if I recollect. ... Right Walter. ... Did you do the whole "train" or just Calgary? ... and finally talked my folks into letting me go on the road... ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Whats all the Fuss about? Obama still has not proved natural citizenship
    ... You didn't have to tiny-url that. ... But I guess you figured there might be a few folks who wouldn't even ... muck around in Worldnetdaily territory. ... Obama. ...
    (misc.rural)
  • Re: OT: More sad news
    ... As sad as death is, men like Walter Cronkite and his contemporary Paul Harvey had been in failing health for years, and were not able to do what they lived and loved to do. ... When Walter was invited to CBS during the 9/11, folks say he wanted to go right to work, doing whatever needed to be done, calling people, providing commentary, just like the great newsman he always was. ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)