RIP Rodney King

Goodnight, sweet prince.

The images of the LA Riots helped shape my formative years. Remember
that truck driver that they pulled out and beat with bottles? I think
his name was Reginald Dennys.

  • Re: RIP Rodney King
    ... The images of the LA Riots helped shape my formative years. ... that truck driver that they pulled out and beat with bottles? ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: RIP Rodney King
    ... The images of the LA Riots helped shape my formative years. ... that truck driver that they pulled out and beat with bottles? ... Sadly it appears that Rodney King may have broken one of the basic rules we learned as children: Never swim alone. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: RIP Rodney King
    ... The images of the LA Riots helped shape my formative years. ... that truck driver that they pulled out and beat with bottles? ... The mob in south central Los Angeles pulled this innocent truck driver ... I'm quite sure you're right with the name of Reginald Dennys, ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: BEST TECHNOLOGY FOR SHAPE RECOGNITION?
    ... Are you able to post some images of the bottles anywhere? ... appear to be the same (i.e. reject any part in an unknown orientation). ... upgrade to RoboRealm that will include this capability in the next few ...
    (sci.image.processing)
  • Re: RIP Rodney King