Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA Tasting Notes

Sure, I've had this before....at shows.....but never
purchased this for home consumption..hence the tasting.
Lets get started.< Cuing up Hendrix: "Nine to the Universe">
Deep golden honey color...subtle hop nose...not much
of a head to talk about...I find that common amungst IPA's
for some reason...VERY clean on 1st pull...Nice fruit overtone
......a sharp note is introduced yet pulls back...interesting...
Make no mistake, this IS an IPA...nothing cloying going on
here...hits all the right notes...very well done.
Nothing here is going to knock you out..it's just some tasty suds.
I've seen this in 6 packs going for crazy prices ( $10+)...I'd
get a Stone Brewery IPA before this....but the shit was on sale
and I jumped on it....gotta love that.

12 Pack/$12.99/Cold
7% Alc. by Vol

  • Re: Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA Tasting Notes
    ... Deep golden honey color...subtle hop nose...not much ... of a head to talk about...I find that common amungst IPA's ... get a Stone Brewery IPA before this....but the shit was on sale ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Oregon MUni Marys Peak Saturday August 12, 2006
    ... first shuttle. ... Now just confirming the final head count. ... Hop Drop & Roll ...
    (rec.sport.unicycling)
  • Re: morning smoke
    ... Atmospheric oppression, I'd call it. ... Going to hop in the shower and ... then head to PT. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Am I so out of line?
    ... and hop to it. ... I can do that standing on my head. ... You disappoint me though...I was hoping you'd tell me how all I do is call ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: False alarms
    ... Well get off the damn couch, hop on the dogsled, head over to Irv's ... igloo, and tell him to get his canuck fanny in here to comment on this. ...
    (alt.security.alarms)