Is there an app for scanning concert tickets to se if it is good or not?

Is there an app for scanning concert tickets?

Just wondering if it is out there yet.
It seems like buying concert tickets out in front of the arena is a
different way of life now.
No more ticket master tickets? (unless at the box office?)
It seems like the majority of tickets are printed on a persons home
computer on a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper.
There is no way to know if it is good when outside the venue.
By now there should be some kind of application that could read and
say if the ticket is good?

Just wondering.

booie..........

  • Re: Survey for Regular Posters AND LURKERS...
    ... exception to painting the purchase of concert tickets, ... Yet based on how the tour was rolled out, a family man was looking at $500 ... the demographic you seem to be using is much interested in Bruce. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Remember when?
    ... when concert tickets were $5 or $6 to see bands like Bruce Springsteen ... and the E Street Band? ... I remember when concert tickets were $1.50 and $2.50 at the Schaefer Music Festival in Central Park. ... I remember in 1969 I went to get tix for the Stones, and was 7th in line, and still got decent seats. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: One man takes on the scalpers
    ... >>> What is corrupt about two people agreeing on a price? ... We were talking about tickets to a concert. ... concert tickets can be even more of a finite resource than ... and the band should only play the songs with the most votes. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Survey for Regular Posters AND LURKERS...
    ... Sure, $25 tickets for everybody would bring in more people, but I ... The $37.50 seats on the Reunion tour were the seats in ... For one thing, if Bruce ... exception to painting the purchase of concert tickets, ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Survey for Regular Posters AND LURKERS...
    ... So, to paraphrase, you generally equate a ticket or tickets cost to ... exception to painting the purchase of concert tickets, ... at least not nearly at such an inflated rate. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)