This man was absolutely incredible
- From: iL_WeReo <caljamscott@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 01:08:49 -0700 (PDT)
I saw a man on the subway not too long ago playing with a couple of
regular size Rubik's cubes. I didn't think much of it, as what's so
unusual about that?
Then he mxied one up and so ok. The stunning thing was this man is
able to put it back together again in like less than 30 seconds. With
I thought it was an illusion at first; no one could do that. But until
the doors opened for the next stop he kept doing it and doing it and
doing it again. I'd have to say in that short amount of time between
subway stops, usually three minutes or so this man put the cubes back
together at least four times. This is sick.
- Prev by Date: Updated List 2012 Solutions Manuals, Instructor Manuals & Test Banks Collection. Largest Collection Over The Net !!
- Next by Date: Re: Obama hates Africa and wants it dead.
- Previous by thread: Ah, I make history once again
- Next by thread: open all blocked sites free with this site now