I've invalidated Rock 'n Roll
- From: iL_WeReo <caljamscott@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 14:29:20 -0700 (PDT)
The Beatles were clever making their names into little bugs. They too,
would get squashed if they weren't little bugs. You can disregard
nearly awl else when it comes to music, rock 'n roll etc now because
of Scott Lifshine's Nuclear Warrior and the California Jam Wereo
You need nothing else now. If you want to see exercises in fooldom
just click on something like the dentist's NY Radio Message Board.
Along with most of the other unenlightened Internet is foolishness
like this, such as a good amount of text on the newsgroups yet.
I have invalidated rock 'n roll. That is awl. Stand by your little
screens for further developments and instructions for destruction.
- Prev by Date: Goin' to See Neil Young on Wed.
- Next by Date: Re: Goin' to See Neil Young on Wed.
- Previous by thread: Goin' to See Neil Young on Wed.
- Next by thread: 4/16/72: Playing In The Band & no Donna