Re: Is there Anybody Out There?

In article <mPmno.1848$Ah6.293@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"WeReo_BoY" <scottamerica@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Sweetbac" <sweetbacz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:i7j5nh$ffe$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Man...that album is soo damn overblown...
PF's 1st misstep.
I had the chance to go to the Nassau Coliseum
show in 1980 and blew it off....my brother went instead.
"The Wall" is really the 1st Waters solo album...does Wright
even play on it?...I think Gilmour had very little input into it.
I did see the "Division Bell" tour at a rainy evening at the Oakland
baseball stadium...that album blows...as did the show.
Now if you'll excuse me...I'm going to cue up "Ummagumma"
THATS Pink Floyd.
Disgusted.

You know what? I don't care/.

Then u just need to die for us PiGGy...to make US awl HaPPy
.