Re: Is there Anybody Out There?

In article <mPmno.1848$Ah6.293@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"WeReo_BoY" <scottamerica@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Sweetbac" <sweetbacz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:i7j5nh$ffe$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Man...that album is soo damn overblown...
PF's 1st misstep.
I had the chance to go to the Nassau Coliseum
show in 1980 and blew it off....my brother went instead.
"The Wall" is really the 1st Waters solo album...does Wright
even play on it?...I think Gilmour had very little input into it.
I did see the "Division Bell" tour at a rainy evening at the Oakland
baseball stadium...that album blows...as did the show.
Now if you'll excuse me...I'm going to cue up "Ummagumma"
THATS Pink Floyd.
Disgusted.

You know what? I don't care/.

Then u just need to die for us PiGGy...to make US awl HaPPy

  • Re: Is there Anybody Out There?
    ... I had the chance to go to the Nassau Coliseum ... show in 1980 and blew it off....my brother went instead. ... "The Wall" is really the 1st Waters solo album...does Wright ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Is there Anybody Out There?
    ... Man...that album is soo damn overblown... ... I had the chance to go to the Nassau Coliseum ... show in 1980 and blew it off....my brother went instead. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: A Thank You Note to White Voters
    ... President Bush! ... open minded and decent enough to give the brother a chance. ... I speak for no one but myself when I say that I voted for Obama ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: Houston really wants a Gasol...
    ... league other than the NBA. ... has a lot better chance to become a serious contributor in the ... You know his brother a lot better. ... If you are a talent evaluator, you can't ignore this additional fact, ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: Getting committed on a bluff
    ... "While 3:1 in that situation may be worthy of a call you need to ... that you are only getting 3:1 because of your misstep on the flop." ... least some chance he did not. ... Of course it would also be a mistake to not consider that you ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)