Re: On the Hoax of the Climate Change Hoax
- From: Garry the Island Boy <garrybry@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 01:18:19 -0700 (PDT)
On Sep 4, 11:44 am, "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Garry the Island Boy" <garry...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in messagenews:b4d78620-29cb-4a77-9d0b-19d19230e0f8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Although the documentary was welcomed by global warming sceptics, it
was criticised by scientific organisations and individual scientists
(including two of the film's contributors). The film's critics
argued that it had misused and fabricated data, relied on out-of-date
research, employed misleading arguments, and misrepresented the
position of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
 Channel 4 and Wag TV (the production company) accepted some of
the criticism, correcting some errors in subsequent releases.
Kinda makes you think of DGDevin, doesn't it. . .misled and mistaken,
unless he enjoys being taken. . .
I think you confuse DGDevin with DG.
My mistake and I apologize. . . I guess that means EVERYTHING I have
ever posted is incorrect. . . I guess that means I don't enjoy the
Grateful Dead, I am just trying to rip off all those folks I traded
free music with . . .DAMN!
- Prev by Date: Re: Are Bill & Mickey's Out On Good Terms
- Next by Date: Re: On the Hoax of the Climate Change Hoax
- Previous by thread: Re: On the Hoax of the Climate Change Hoax
- Next by thread: Re: On the Hoax of the Climate Change Hoax