Re: She won't talk to me
- From: iL_WeReo <caljamscott@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 18:15:10 -0700 (PDT)
On Mar 15, 6:59 pm, marcman <marcmanstud...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mar 15, 7:58 pm, iL_WeReo <caljamsc...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I saw that gal today; the one I told you I laid a couple of wereodiscs
on her and her son. She rapped on the glass, gave me back the 2 CDs I
lent her and said she doesn't need any papers (the hard copy of top
feature write-up of century One day in 1974 ...)
She couldn't even talk, or didn't want to talk to me. She walks a
differently now too. I am the only one who matters in the media, thank
She was probably just having a bad day.
She just a I think is beside herself with the California Jam Wereo,
marcman. It's unbelievable the effect it can have on people. Oh, btw,
she looks like she can beat up three cops, and I told her so.
She's long and lean and lanky. I think I'm in love.
- Prev by Date: Re: The Joe Kohn Memorial Wildflower Hike
- Next by Date: Re: Top 40 rejects: Why are none of these people will be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
- Previous by thread: Re: She won't talk to me
- Next by thread: Re: She won't talk to me