LIFSHINE gets a plug on WBAI!!!

If you were *just* listening to http://www.WBAI.org you heard "the only name
in music Lifshine" get plugged FRONT OF HOUSE over the airwaves. BY the
direct name of the divinity, the only name that matters in music and on the
televisions.

He said because of me we have to "throw away awl our Jimi Hendrix music."
That's not exactly correct; he skewed the message a bit. What I implied is
that we have to throw away awl our music. Period. It's not the same thing.

Thank you Habte Selassie of http://www.WBAI.org. I am the only one who
matters now.

  • LIFSHINE gets a plug on WBAI!
    ... in music Lifshine" get plugged FRONT OF HOUSE over the airwaves. ... direct name of the divinity, the only name that matters in music and on the ... He said because of me we have to "throw away awl our Jimi Hendrix music." ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • LIFSHINE gets a plug on WBAI!!!
    ... in music Lifshine" get plugged FRONT OF HOUSE over the airwaves. ... direct name of the divinity, the only name that matters in music and on the ... He said because of me we have to "throw away awl our Jimi Hendrix music." ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: Want to get rid of that WEREO asshat for good?
    ... I hope to wake up in the morning and walk outside ... of my house, confronted with an azure sky of deepest summer, people awl ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Put down your guitars and pick up a pipe
    ... I hope to wake up in the morning and walk outside ... of my house, confronted with an azure sky of deepest summer, people awl ... Rip the cork-sucker. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Put down your guitars and pick up a pipe
    ... I hope to wake up in the morning and walk outside ... of my house, confronted with an azure sky of deepest summer, people awl ... What's the difference between CRACK and this hideous METH concoction? ...
    (alt.guitar)